- East Central ISD
Important Athletic Update
Update on athletic physicals
Due to the current events, some changes have been made to the requirements for athletic, cheer, dance, & marching band participation. Students will need to meet the following requirements:
- ALL incoming 7th-grade athletes, incoming 9th-grade marching band members, and students who did not participate in athletics, marching band, cheer, or dance last year will be required to get a physical prior to any practices.
- All athletes, cheer, dance, & band members in 8th-12th grades for the 2020-21 school year will be required to complete the Medical History portion of the Pre-Participation Physical Exam. ANY student answering “YES” to questions on the medical history may be required to see a physician for further examination which may include a physical and/or other testing.
- Athletes, cheerleaders, & dancers will also need to complete the required district & UIL emergency and travel forms located on the RankOne Sport website:
- Go to eastcentralisd.rankonesport.com, read the directions and complete the forms. You may also download the UIL medical history & physical form using the “Download & Print” button.
- You may also go to the ECISD Athletic website to download the packet
- Parents and/or students will be able to pick up paper copies during the curbside meal service from ECHS, HMS, LMS, and the mobile sites.
- Every attempt should be made to return paper copies (both the Emergency/UIL forms and Medical History/Physical) of the above forms to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or take a picture with a smartphone then email to the above address
- If you are unable to return the papers electronically, they can be dropped off at the district athletic office starting June 1, 2020. Place any papers in the drop box located outside the office.
As we get more information regarding any physical opportunities that local clinics may be providing, we will pass that on to our community. Should you have any questions please contact the ECISD athletic office.