Don't miss getting the FFA Remind Updates:
Text "@eastcen" and enter number 81010 if prompted
The East Central FFA
ECISD Ag Building Access:
Please sign in at the front office
Park in the parking lot in front of Ag Classrooms and Enter gate
All Visitors need to use front door
Health Screening must be done 24 hours before arriving (Per TEA) LINK FOR HEALTH SCREENING
Mask are required and social distancing is observedThe East Central FFA was established and earned it's charter October 2, 1950. Then, this chapter was composed of rural male students. Today, the East Central FFA is dynamic student organization that has earned more than 27 National Titles through the National FFA Organization. Home of the 2018 National Champion Meats Evaluation Team. The East Central FFA encourages the development of premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education in all students.Parent Survey: https://forms.gle/SwyUu4J5dp8DX2VC9
With Covid-19 we have to follow certain protocols given by the school district in which we use their facility and Texas AgriLife Extension, the Texas FFA and State Validation committee. With that being said here are the protocols we have put in place:
- You will need to sign up for a time slot for validation. ( See LINKS Below)
- We have allotted 10 min per family. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- You will be asked to remain in your vehicle until it is your time for validation and some comes to your vehicle. All paperwork will be filled out in your vehicle.
- Once it’s your turn, you may unload your animals as directed, and process your paperwork. ONLY TWO people allowed out of the vehicle for validation.
- We ask you maintain social distancing and minimize the items you touch.We also ask that you bring your own blue or black pen to fill paperwork out with.We would also encourage you to wear a mask.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for use.
- We ask that you remain patient with this as all these protocols are new to us as well - and we may run behind on times.
- You must sign up for a time slot by 6/13/2020.
- Each Person must also complete a ECISD Personal Health Screening. This link is below - this a TEA mandate 24 hours before coming on campus.
This sign up is for East Central HS Validation ONLY. No need to respond here if you are NOT planning on coming to the East Central Validation.
If you have any questions please call Lorie Kempen 210-279-7735
- FFA Login for membership : https://www.texasffa.org/roster/student/CheckNew.aspx
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
Pres. Candace Landrum
Vice Pres. Johanna Durham
Sect. Cooper Rayl
Tres. Shelby Pieniazek
Reporter Anthony Shuler
Sent. Kaylie Plate
Stu. Adv. Rosario MorenoHistorian Cadi Garcie
Area 7 Treasurer:
Candace LandrumREMIND App instructions - Remind is a system that you join or leave to gather information from various groups. In the Ag Department we have several Remind Apps working:
East Central FFAEnter number 81010 and text @eastcenEast Central FFA CattleEnter number 81010 and text @eccattEast Central FFA RabbitsEnter number 81010 and text @8ke27f
Exhibitor Meeting PPT