New Student Registration
New Student Registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins July 27. Registration is done online using txConnect. Please see our FAQs below for answers to commonly asked questions, including how to create a txConnect account.
You will need to upload the following documents when you register, so please have them handy:
- Driver's license
- Proof of residency – Most recent electric bill or lease agreement (address must match Photo ID/Driver’s License).
- Child’s birth certificate - Child’s official birth certificate or the most recent court document if there is a change to the birth certificate (Example: name change).
- Child's social security number - Social security card preferred but not required.
- Immunizations – Up-to-date immunizations records.
- Recent academic records – Report card, withdrawal form, transcript, etc.
What if I do not have an account with txConnect (parent portal)?
How do I get to New Online Registration once I am logged into txConnect?
What do I do if the Enroll a New Student button is missing?
Where do I enter my Parent Information and my Emergency Contacts?
Why am I having trouble with Step 4?
How do I upload my child’s Birth Certificate, SSN, Immunization, Proof of Residency and/or Driver License ID?
What are my Final Steps after I click the Submit to District button?