New Student - Grades 1-12
New Student (Grades 1-12) Registration for 2023-2024
Online Registration for New Students who will be in the 1st-12th grade in the 2023-2024 school year will open on June 1, 2023.
If you want to register your child for the current school year, please contact the campus.
East Central ISD offers unique programs and opportunities for your child’s education. If you are interested in enrolling your child in a school of choice, please click here to review the options and select the campus that would be the best fit for your student. Your information will be shared with the selected campus and a staff member will reach out to you with more information.
Welcome to East Central ISD!
Please follow these steps to register your child for the 2023-2024 school year.
Registration for students who are NEW to the District will be conducted online through the ParentPortal platform.
- Before the registration process can begin, parents/guardians must create a ParentPortal account on the ECISD ParentPortal site.
Only one ParentPortal account is needed per family. If you are enrolling more than one student, you will use the same ParentPortal account.
If you already have a student attending an ECISD campus, and wish to enroll a new student, you will use the same ParentPortal account.
- Click HERE to access step-by-step instructions on how to create a ParentPortal account and enroll a new student.
Log into ParentPortal and click the Enroll New Student button.
Complete all registration forms.
Applications will not be accepted unless all forms are completed.
Parents/Guardians must also upload the following required documents to the ParentPortal:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- A final report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.
Applications will not be accepted unless all required documents are uploaded.
Questions? Please click HERE to submit a question. An East Central ISD staff member will get in touch with you.
Para español, haga clic en el icono A en la parte superior derecha junto al icono de la lupa. En el menú desplegable, en Seleccionar idioma, elija Español. Esta página web se actualizará y traducirá al español.