Heritage FCAFCA stands for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. At Heritage, Christian students, coaches and other staff members meet once a month in the Teal Gym to learn more about Jesus Christ and His plan for our lives. It's a time for prayer, music, teaching, fellowship, food, and fun! Meetings will be on the first Tuesday of every month from 6-7:00 p.m. unless there are conflicts due to holidays and other circumstances. You do not need to sign up to attend the meetings and everyone is welcome. We are looking forward to what God has in store for our students and our school this year!
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18, 25), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Hebrews 9:15-22), in His bodily resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-8), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11) and in His personal return in power and glory (Hebrews 9:27-28).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men (women), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1-4)
SponsorsCoach MoyCoach DixonCoach RodriguezMrs. Luensmann