Skip To Main Content

Family Resources

What If I Suspect My Child Has Dyslexia or Dysgraphia?

First and foremost, discuss your concerns with your child’s classroom teacher. He or she may be able to reassure you that your child is making appropriate progress. If you continue to be concerned about your child’s progress, all requests must be made in writing (preferably in hard copy) and addressed to the Principal of each campus. If a submission is made via email, it is recommended that the subject line “REFERRAL” be used. All referrals will be processed through Special Education. If your child is currently eligible for either Section 504 or Special Education, please contact the appropriate committee with your concerns.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.