Skip To Main Content

Records Request

The Office of Special Education Services at East Central ISD maintains student records and provides them to other school districts upon request when a student enrolls in a Texas school or in a school of another state.

Records request contact:
Wanda Yarbrough
Secretary to the Department of Special Education