WELL VIA TELEMEDICINE
Welcome to the East Central ISD Benefits page for your telemedicine benefit provided to eligible employees and dependents for FREE! Effective 09/01/20, the District will be changing telehealth providers from Healthiest You to Well Via. This free telemedicine service is provided to all eligible employees whether you participate in the UBC/Cigna medical plan, TRS ActiveCare medical plan or do not take medical coverage at all.
- Is available to eligible employees and their dependents 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Provides access to physicians to diagnose, treat, and prescribe for acute illnesses such as the common cold, flu, allergies, upper respiratory infections, earache, and many more.
- Is easy to use! Download the app today to connect with a doctor - available on both Apple and Android devices via Apple App Store and Google play.
- Don't have a smart phone? Don't worry, you can access services by calling 1-855-WELLVIA or 1-855-935-5842.
- The Healthiest You app has other tools to help manage your health care such as locating providers or discount prescription locations.
- Is free and unlimited to eligible employees and their dependents. Please read more about eligiblity before accessing the service.
Register your account with Well Via. On 9/1/20, employees should have received a welcome email with a link to register their account. If you did not receive your email, please check your spam folder. If you cannot locate your email, you will need to contact the Benefits Department at 210-648-7861 to obtain your member ID and a link to register your account.
WELL VIA FLYERS:
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TELEMEDICINE
Well Via also offers access to speak to a Licensed Counselor ($85) or a Psychiatrist ($225 initial vist/$99 follow up). Employees may utilize this service to assist with stress management, child & adolescent issues, panic disorders, life changes, parenting, post-partum depression, relationship issues, eating disorders, and more. Please see the flyer below for more information. Employees also have a separate, additional option to access free counseling through the American Fidelity Employee Assistance Program.
ATTENTION TRS ACTIVECARE HEALTH PLAN MEMBERS. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT NOTICE.