About School Attendance
• Regular attendance is essential to benefit from teacher-led activities.
• Regular attendance contributes to academic and emotional well-being by enabling them to effectively utilize District resources in pursuit of their personal goals.
• Regular attendance enables each student to develop the academic and behavioral skills necessary to be a successful student and a productive citizen.
• Regular attendance is crucial to students’ future endeavors both in and out of the classroom.
• Regular attendance helps instill academic excellence and develops responsible citizenship to compete and contribute to a global economy.