At Highland Forest Elementary, we believe that every student is valued and respected in an inviting and welcoming environment. We will create meaningful, engaging work with high expectations so that all students will achieve success and become lifelong learners.
Like Us on Facebook
The mission of the administration, faculty and staff of Highland Forest Elementary is to ensure that all students feel valued and respected by providing an inviting and welcoming environment.
* We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to learn in a positive, safe, and caring atmosphere where students, teachers, administrators, parents and the community work cooperatively to ensure that every child will be successful.
* As role models and facilitators, teachers will use a variety of engaging teaching methods to address the learning styles of all students.
* As active learners, students will develop self-discipline, responsibility, and respect for human diversity.
* Parents will be equal partners in the education of their children by providing a supportive learning environment at home.
* We will work hand-in-hand with community members and businesses toward our goal of building productive and responsible citizens.