Registration for 2023-2024
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will be completed online.
- Pre-K and NEW Kinder registration opened on February 1, 2023.
- Returning student registration will open on April 1, 2023.
- NEW 1st - 12th Grade registration will open on June 1, 2023.
If you need to register your child for the current school year, please contact the campus.
For instructions, click on one of the links in the left navigation bar.
- New to District - Grades 1-12
- Returning Student
Please note that registration cannot be completed without all the required documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Valid picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Proof of income dated February 1 or later (check stub or print out).
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
- Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.
- HOST FORMS - please contact the ECISD Police Department at (210) 634-6240 to schedule an appointment.
East Central ISD offers unique programs and opportunities for your child’s education. If you are interested in enrolling your child in a school of choice, please click here to review the options and select the campus that would be the best fit for your student. Your information will be shared with the selected campus and a staff member will reach out to you with more information.