New Student (Grades 1-12) Registration for 2022-2023
Welcome to East Central ISD!
Please follow these steps to register your child for the 2022-2023 school year.
Complete the Student Enrollment form (available in English and Spanish).
Registration requires the following documents and cannot be completed without all the required documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- A final report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
- Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.
If your child receives special education services, please take your completed Student Enrollment form and the required documentation to the campus your child will be attending between May 31, 2022 and July 25, 2022 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. This early registration window will allow the campus to make the necessary records requests of the previous district and arrangements for services for your child.
If your child does not receive special education services, please take the completed Student Enrollment form and the required documentation to the campus your child will be attending on one of the following dates:
- Monday, July 25, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (ECHS ONLY)
- Tuesday, July 26, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ALL GRADES)
- Wednesday, July 27, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (ALL GRADES)
Questions? Please click HERE to submit a question. An East Central ISD staff member will get in touch with you.