Kindergarten Registration for 2023-2024
Online Registration is for students who will be in Kindergarten during the 2023-2024 school year.
If you want to register your child for the current school year, please contact the campus.
All children who are five years old on or before September 1, 2023 AND live in the District are eligible to register for Kindergarten at East Central ISD.
- Registration for Kindergarten students who are NEW to the District begins on February 1, 2023.
- Registration for Kindergarten students who are CURRENTLY attending Pre-K in East Central ISD will be done as Returning Students beginning on April 1, 2023.
East Central ISD offers unique programs and opportunities for your child’s education. If you are interested in enrolling your child in a school of choice, please click here to review the options and select the campus that would be the best fit for your student. Your information will be shared with the selected campus and a staff member will reach out to you with more information.
Registration for students who are NEW to the District and students who are CURRENTLY attending Pre-K In East Central ISD will be conducted online through the ParentPortal platform.
- Before the registration process can begin, parents/guardians must create a ParentPortal account on the ECISD ParentPortal site.
- Click HERE to access step-by-step instructions on how to create a ParentPortal account and enroll a new student.
Students who are NEW to the district will complete the New Student Registration process.
Log into ParentPortal and click the Enroll New Student button.
Applications will not be accepted unless all forms are completed.
Parents/Guardians must also upload the following required documents to the ParentPortal:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- A final report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.
Applications will not be accepted unless all required documents are uploaded.
Students who are CURRENTLY attending Pre-K in East Central ISD will complete the Returning Student Registration process.
Click HERE for step-by-step instructions for completing the Returning Student Registration process.
Questions? Please click HERE to submit a question. An East Central ISD staff member will get in touch with you.
Para español, haga clic en el icono A en la parte superior derecha junto al icono de la lupa. En el menú desplegable, en Seleccionar idioma, elija Español. Esta página web se actualizará y traducirá al español.