Kindergarten Registration for 2022-2023
All children who are five years old on or before September 1, 2022 AND live in the District are eligible to register for Kindergarten at East Central ISD.
- Registration for Kindergarten students who are NEW to the District begins on February 1, 2022.
- Registration for Kindergarten students who are CURRENTLY attending Pre-K in East Central ISD will be done as Returning Students beginning on April 1, 2022.
Complete the Kindergarten Application packet (available in English and Spanish).
Registration requires the following documents and cannot be completed without all the required documentation:
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- A final report card or withdrawal paperwork from the previous school.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
- Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.
Kindergarten registration is conducted by appointment at the campus the child will attend.
Click the link below to request an appointment. The campus will contact the parent/guardian to schedule the appointment.
Parent/Guardian must bring the completed registration application form and all required documentation to the appointment.
Questions? Please click HERE to submit a question. An East Central ISD staff member will get in touch with you.