Pre-K Registration for 2022-2023
All children who are four years of age on or before September 1, 2022 AND live in East Central ISD are eligible for free Pre-K!
- Registration opens on February 1, 2022 and will be conducted by appointment at the campus.
- To request a registration appointment, click the link in the step-by-step instructions below.
- Parents/Guardians must bring the completed registration application forms and all required documentation to the appointment.
Questions? Please click HERE to submit a question. An East Central ISD staff member will get in touch with you.
Click HERE to view our Pre-K flyer in English.
Click HERE to view our Pre-K flyer in Spanish.
What Are the Steps to Register for Pre-Kindergarten?
All children who are four years of age on or before September 1, 2022, AND live in East Central ISD are eligible for enrollment at no cost.
Parents/Guardians will need to schedule a registration appointment. Click the link to fill out the 2022-2023 Request for Registration Appointment form. While East Central ISD has committed to offering free PreKindergarten to ALL 4 year-olds who live in the district, the state of Texas still requires all school districts to identify and report to the state all students who would have met state qualifications for free Prekindergarten. For this reason, parents/guardians are asked if their child has any qualifying criteria from the list HERE and to provide the required documentation. The campus will contact the parent/guardian to schedule the appointment.
Click a button below and fill out the application. Note: If you aren't able to print the application, please contact the campus your child will attend in order to request a paper copy. You can find the school your child will attend by using the ECISD Bus Routes webpage.
The campus will contact the parent/guardian by phone to schedule the appointment. Bring your completed Pre-K Application packet, the supporting documents for Pre-K eligibility AND the following documents to your registration appointment. Registration cannot be completed without all required documentation.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Picture ID of the parent/guardian enrolling the student.
- Proof of income dated April 1st or later (check stub or print out).
- Child’s Social Security Card.
- Child’s Shot Record.
- Proof of residence (recent electric bill, current lease agreement or host form).
- Note: "Recent" means the document must be dated within 45 days.