TRS ACTIVE CARE BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD PLANS
- The TRS ActiveCare employee-only HD plan will no longer be the $0 plan for employees. Cost for 20-21 premiums will increase to $47/month.
- The Select Plan will become the "Primary Plus" plan. Specialist referrals will be required and a Primary Care Physician must be selected in the online system during open enrollment. The network will be a statewide network only. No out of network coverage.
- A new "Primary" Plan will be added. This plan is similar to the Primary Plus Plan but will have lower premiums with a higher deductible and higher copays. Specialist Referrals will be required and a Primary Care Physician must be selected in the online enrollment system during open enrollment. The network will be a statewide network only with no out of network coverage.
- TRS ActiveCare 2 remains closed to new enrollment. Only employees currently on the plan can remain on the plan.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Networks FIND YOUR TRS BCBS PROVIDER HERE Click on the link and then choose the search button for the particular plan. Note, the Primary and Primary Plus plans access a statewide only network and is different than the network for the HD-1 and ActiveCare 2 Plans.