Are you ready to become the best version of yourself? If so, we’ve got some great news! We’re inviting you to participate in Wondr™, a digital weight loss program that teaches science-based skills that are clinically-proven to help you enjoy food more, lose weight, sleep better, feel more confident and help move you toward your best self.
- Wondr makes it easy. This isn’t a diet. There’s no calorie counting or exercise equipment involved. It's a simple solution that provides long-lasting results that can change your life for the better.
- The program’s available 24/7 through its mobile app and online community, WondrLink™, where you can access program videos and connect with online health coaches and fellow participants anytime, anywhere.
- The program is covered by ECISD, so there is no out-of-pocket cost for you. Employees, spouses and covered dependents over age 18 are eligible to apply to the program.
Don’t wait. Apply now!
Wondr Webinar: Get Summer Ready: Turn Self-Criticism into Self-Compassion
- Wednesday, June 7 at 12:00 PM CT
- Dr. Dana Labat
Research shows that the more we practice accepting ourselves as we are, the easier it becomes to make – and maintain – healthy changes. See how you can level up your self-talk to strengthen your body image, as well as get practical, in-the-moment tools you can take to the beach, at the pool, in a dressing room, or anywhere in between.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to switch up your self-talk to better support a healthy body image and get comfortable in your own skin.
- See how you can use self-compassion to balance out the habit of self-criticism and constant comparisons to others.
- Try in-the-moment techniques for taking “dressing room stress” down a notch as you begin to appreciate all your body does for you every day.
- Redefine your own summer to focus on the activities and people you enjoy most this time of year.
Click HERE to register.
Does It Really Matter?
Yes, "it" matters. You matter. Your influence matters. Within strong, connected communities, children will learn lessons way beyond the textbook.
Ways to connect with your community for support along with mind-body practices to promote your own well-being.
Care for Caregivers: Tips for Families and Educators
Caregivers must take good care of themselves so they are able to take good care of the children in their charge.
Educators: You Have Permission to Take Care of Yourself, Right Now
Most of us also understand that educating our students will take all the love, attention, and energy we can spare. You can't pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
5 Simple Ways to Manage Stress This Year
Educators this year are faced with a multitude of decisions and reflexive reactions as schools and communities try to create the safest plans for the return to school, and the chronic unpredictability of this situation wears on our nervous systems.