Consistency establishes trust. It is vital that East Central ISD logos be used in a consistent manner by all schools, departments, offices and programs across the District. Our logos must not be altered in any way without the written approval from Marketing and Communications.
- Logo downloads are available to faculty, staff and students for use in marketing and informational material.
- Outside entities wishing to use East Central ISD marks must seek approval from the Marketing and Communications.
- All incentive or promotional items using ECISD marks must be produced by a licensed and approved vendor through our business office.
- Please DO NOT stretch the logo during use. The proper way to resize the logo is by holding down the SHIFT key on your keyboard while resizing the image in certain programs. In Canva, you do not need to hold down the SHIFT key while resizing.
Note: Choose the proper file for the project.
- Print Media= brochures, postcards, posters, whitepapers and displays (JPG or PDF file types)
- Electronic Media= websites, PowerPoint presentations and videos (use JPG or PNG files)
- If the vendor is requesting art in vector format, please use Adobe Illustrator or EPS files.
- JPG files require a background (you will have a white box around the logo). If you need a transparent background, choose PNG.