Office of Marketing & Communications
What We Do
The Office of Marketing and Communications provides a full range of services in support of East Central ISD's core business of growth, vision and mission. As a team, we strive to achieve the following six objectives:
Increase awareness of East Central ISD among targeted audiences.
Increase enrollment and attendance at East Central ISD schools.
Positively influence ECISD’s reputation as an outstanding educational resource, a leader in primary/secondary education and a strong community partner.
Promote the ECISD brand in a credible, consistent and compelling manner (including protecting the brand in times of crisis).
Facilitate the efficient operations of ECISD by increasing district community awareness and engagement, as well as effectively managing unexpected events/crises.
Increase the perceived value of engagement and investment in public education by alumni, corporate and private donors, foundations, and community leaders and members.
The following may be requested from this department:
- Media relations (media releases, pitches to media, requests from media)
- Web service (assistance & training requests)
- Graphic design (logos, icons, publications, Canva training requests)
- Social media support
- Writing services (help with writing for publications, editing)
- Advertising/paid media
- Training (Website/Blackboard, Canva)
- Reviewing a publication (brochures, flyers)