Seniors - Class of 2019
Important Senior Dates - 2019
- April 25 – Last day to purchase Rehearsal Shirt (For seniors that did NOT pay dues)
- May 9 – Balfour Cap & Gown Delivery
- May 17 – Return Graduation Guidelines Parent Signature Form & Senior Trip Permission Slip
- If you are 18 you can sign these forms
- May 31 - All grades must be complete
- June 3 – Senior Trip @ Fiesta Texas 9:00 – 6:00
- You must have paid dues, signed up for a bus, and have a permission slip on file to attend senior trip.
- Seniors not attending senior trip MUST check in at the high school.
- You must provide your own transportation home from the school.
- June 4 – Senior Assembly (Senior Video Presentation) and required Senior Walk @ Elementary Schools (Bring Cap & Gown)
- June 5 – Graduation Rehearsal 7:30a.m. @ the Coliseum
- You must attend rehearsal to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Wear your senior graduation shirt or a black EC shirt.
- June 8 – Graduation Ceremony 9:30a.m. – 11:30a.m.
- Seniors should arrive at least 2 hours early
- Student Parking Passes are available for purchase (For seniors that did NOT pay dues)or $10.00 at the gate.
- Live Streaming of the ceremony @ www.ecisd.net/Domain/4and in the HS cafeteria
Please return the Notification Verification sheet to East Central care of Alan Preiss