TRS ActiveCare is the healthcare coverage for eligible East Central ISD employees. The plan year runs from September 1 through August 31 each year and enrollment in these plans is available as outlined below.
- New employees must enroll within 31 days of the date of hire. Click here to access the online enrollment portal for both TRS ActiveCare and supplemental benefits.
- Current employees may enroll or make changes annually during the open enrollment period. For the 2017-2018 plan year, open enrollment for current employees will be conducted from July 10, 2017 through August 22, 2017.
- Current employees experiencing a life event during the plan year may enroll or make changes within 31 days of the qualifying event - please contact the ECISD Benefits Department to make changes.
Already a plan member or considering changes to your current plan? Visit the TRS ActiveCare Aetna website for valuable information, including:
- Finding a Doctor or Facility
- Alex - the online tool to help you choose the plan that's right for you
- Obtain a temporary ID card
- Live Healthy America Wellness Information
- Teladoc - 24/7
- Having a Baby? See the Beginning Right Maternity Program
- CVS Caremark - Prescription Drug Program
- Learn more information about the High Deductible Plan Enhanced Generic Preventative Drug Coverage