Request a Transcript
Student transcripts can be requested by mail or in person at the following location:
East Central Administrative Office
Purchasing / Records Department
6634 New Sulphur Springs Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78263
Phone: (210) 648-7861 ext. 6115 Fax: (210) 648-0034
* Each transcript consists of the same academic information whether ordering a non-official or official transcript; however offical transcripts are sealed in a ECISD envelope and stamped "Official transcript enclosed, invaild if letterhead envelope seal is broken". The transcript does include the student's graduation date and/or withdrawal date. High school diplomas are a gift given at the time of graduation, therefore the District does not maintain copies.
* Picture identification and signature are reqiured.
* A $2.00 fee applies per transcript requested. The district only accepts the following forms of payment: cash, check or money orders payable to ECISD. We do not accept debit or credit cards. Requests will be processed within 2 business days.
* Signature of a legal guardian is required for the release of academic records of a minor student (age 17 and under)
* Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) mandates that parents and spouses may not obtain transcripts for adult students (age 18 or older), unless written authorization and picture identification is provided by the requester.
* For GED certificate or transcript information, please contact the State of Texas Education Agency at: 1/512-463-9292